We’re looking for 1 Senior Sales and Marketing / Go-to Market Consultant for a TELCO Company, based in Southern Europe.
He / She will research and develop various marketing strategies for products and services; implement marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas; track Marketing and Sales data and, identify areas of improvement.
This assignment is open to Freelance candidates.
Our Client is looking for a Skilled Consultant to provide a go-to market strategy / sales and marketing plan for fiber optic cable products, in the coming months.
Our Client doesn’t have the in-house bandwidth / capability or local talent accessible to construct a highly localized sales and marketing / go-to market approach and operational roll-out for their fibre(optic cable productsFTTH areas. It hasn’t gained much traction yet, despite the vital need (very different from mobile sales and marketing approach).
• The client has identified that the approach really needs to be hands-on, neighborhood-specific and grass-root tailored (mayor etc.) approach, per region.
• Structure, give pragmatic advice, work on the phasing &, then, implement and lead the roll-out in set phases based on successful experience in sales and marketing strategy/transformation of fiber optic products.
• Focus is both on set up, coordination and implementation with strong sense of ownership.
• Be given leverage to manage on-the-ground teams tasked with selling products locally (e.g. local press, approaching customers in shopping centres etcD2D, local promotions, pre-marketing etc.).
• Liaise with Senior Stakeholders for buy-in on plan.
• Our Senior Go To Market Consultant will manage the international marketing activities for a portfolio of complex products/services through their full life cycle. He or she will be responsible for taking the propositions to market and ensure their commercial execution success.
• You will be tasked with creating and deploying a Go To Market framework that provides a commercial blueprint for propositions launches.
• You will create channel traction, through the development of a channel/distribution strategy and customer awareness by having end to end accountability of their commercial delivery into market.
• You will monitor and report on market and competitive developments, and will work very closely with Product Managers, Campaign Managers and Sales teams.
o Contribute to information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
o Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
o Set marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media
representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
o Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as
special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
o Answer questions from Clients about product and service benefits
o Maintain excellent relationships with Clients through superior customer service
o Track sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
o Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can
potentially improve marketing and sales performance
o Create and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
o Help to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and
o Assign specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
o Implement and adheres to company policies and procedures
o Attend trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
This is NOT a technical roll-out / PMO challenge but, purely a “hands-on” Sales and Marketing project
TECHNICAL PRODUCT //
Principal-level / hand’s on Senior who’s done it before.
• Consulting background:
Not so important but, should be an individual from a ‘hands-on’ type Consultancy.
o 2+ years’ experience with rolling out fiber optic cable and operational experience
managing / coordinating sales and marketing strategy and roll-out in a European country
e.g. Digi (Romania).
o ‘Get things done’ attitude and approach and able to dig into the details independently, set
up, track and take ownership to lead this go to market
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field,
• 10+ years of relevant experience, TELCO experience, in a multinational environment, is highly appreciated
• Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, innovative attitude, flexible, proactive, service-minded and a strong team player
• Very good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
1 Sales and Marketing / Go-to Market Senior Consultant.
Our Client is a TELCO Company, based in Southern Europe (TELCO / Cable (or any relevant industry) focusing on cable (pipe?) major Sales and Marketing local roll out).
• Athens (Greece).
• Connections to Eastern or Southern Europe countries could be beneficial (e.g. Hungary / Romania / Poland / Spain / Portugal where major Fiber cable roll out have taken place) but, otherwise, rest of Europe.
850 € per day, expenses reimbursed.
Fluent in English, written and verbal, is mandatory.
Greek is a plus.
July, 2019 for 125 to 250 days.
Full time job, 5 days / week.