COMPARATIVE CONSULTANT: HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT CARRIER COMPANY?
A COMPARISON: THE GOOD COMPANY WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL SHARE YOUR VALUES
Making a comparison administered consultant is primarily a question of personal criteria. The value of a umbrella company is a bit like the value of a business school or engineering school. It is measured primarily by the philosophy of society and the vision of how to work. It is also measured by the extent of its network.
KEY CRITERIA FOR COMPARING ported salary
- The first criterion often asked is the amount of the percentage of the cost of portering. It is still necessary to know the ins and outs of this amount. OpenWork chose to position itself on a single and fixed amount for all its consultants without exception: 7% with a maximum of 600 € fees per pay. This makes for example that a consultant who charges 9000 € and a consultant who charges 15000 € per month will pay the same cost of porterage salary. This has the effect of lowering the cost of this portage mechanically.
Fees yes, but what happens to them?
And this is the essence of the question to ask. Does the company invest in developing the other essential elements and criteria for developing the activity of an independent consultant?
OpenWork has a generic rule of reinvesting between 75% and 80% of its wage-earning margin in the development of 3 areas essential to the development of the activity of consultants:
- Invest in the personal branding of consultants: OpenWork invests in the SEO of its consultants. It is not uncommon to see a public profile go up in Google's search results. This is due to investments made in Natural Referencing on Consultant profiles that are constantly adjusted to be well referenced
- Invest in the animation of the Network: the consultants are accompanied, coached, trained and evenings are organized in order to promote meetings between consultants and therefore the multi-consultant missions.
- Investing in the Management Facility: One of the major priorities of OpenWork is to invest in tools that save the consultant administrative time. That is why the mobile applications Expense Note have been developed, or the system MyAccount, accessible 24/7 which constantly becomes easier to use. Investments are made to improve the system on an ongoing basis.
- Invest in missions and exchange of opportunities of partners: we invest in the relationship with our partners to propose a flow of missions to our consultants, for which our partners can directly submit their offers and contact the consultants.
This Salaried Consultant Comparison and the criteria for selecting the company must always focus on the reinvestment method of the porting company and what it does to develop the community of its consultants.