We’re looking for 1 GERMAN Senior DueDil’ Consultant in charge of performing a Due Diligence, for a private equity sponsor.
This is a short-term assignment, open to Freelance candidates.
• Our Client is driving a national Due Diligence, looking for new development 'n' growth opportunities.
• Range of €200M to €300M revenue with low double digit (~10%) EBITDA
• Sales to Tier I suppliers, however work closely from an R&D perspective with the OEM’s
The candidate will be in charge of:
• Perform a due diligence project for a commercial transaction, including Clients and Prospects Assessments on the German market standards.
o Understand the backdrop market structure
o Benchmark the key players
o Identify and suggest acquisition potential target(s) to support the external growth (short-list based upon dynamic, profitability and perspectives)
o Analyze the build-up potential in Germany, for the selected segment
• Provide consulting advice to our Client, under the supervision of a Project Manager.
• Prepare concise reports that assess potential risks and opportunities.
• Perform compliance assessments.
• Perform the current Due Dil’ within strict timeframes, scope, budget, schedule expectations and, ensure quality standards on deliverables.
• Communicate with Clients, employees, and vendors.
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in Management Consulting, Engineering and/or Operational Performance.
• Already participated to significant Due Diligence projects (not just someone with experience providing Lean assessments).
• Solid knowledge of TPS.
• Experience in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Components, OEM Supply-Chain & Engineering standards
• Good understanding of core business, legal concepts of business transactions, and continued interest in working on transactions / acquisitions / business development opportunities.
• General understanding of regulatory compliance requirements in Germany.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
• Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
1 Due Diligence Senior Consultant.
Priority will be given to German candidates, based in Germany.
Our Client is an industrial manufacturer, mostly supplying the German Automotive OEM’s.
Frankfurt (primary) - other locations being Berlin & Munich.
Attractive remuneration and package, in proportion to the role + expenses fully reimbursed.
Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal, is mandatory.
START / END //
July 8th till August 16th, 2019.
Full time job, 5 days / week. 25 to 30 days, to be distributed over this period (workload = 40 to 50 hours per week).
Thanks to forward us a COVER LETTER, your updated RESUME (in ENGLISH) and your commercial conditions, respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 448 reference. Please send a unique file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Consultants, PMOs, SMEs, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.