We’re looking for 1 Logistic - Expeditor Coordinator for a Multinational, Multisite Company, (Transportation / Mobility Sector) dealing with a complex project.
This is a 4 months (maximum) assignment, open to Freelance candidates.
Our Client is willing to secure a multinational critical complex project and, therefore, reinforces his current project team with a robust Logistics Resource.
• Working with Buyers, Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HSE and Quality to ensure committed delivery dates are met.
• Checking the implementation of buffer stocks and regular delivery takt’s with all production / assembly units
• Checking the action plan realization for identified critical Suppliers and paths in the supply chain
• Building network for his task with Management support
• Responsible to follow-up on the delivery dates of all purchase orders and order confirmations
• Advise Supply Chain Buyers if required about shipping, expediting, logistics matters.
• Responsible to liaise with all vendors without any exception to realize ad follow-up improvement plans (in terms of delivery dates)
• Strong understanding of the logistic flow, evaluate and anticipate any risks on committed delivery dates.
• The Logistics & Expediting Coordinator will have to travel, 80% of his working time, and stay overnight in different countries Sites
• Prepare or contribute to preparation of frequent reports Logistics & Expediting Report.
• Liaise on a daily basis with the Company LSP (Logistics Single Provider) regarding the movement (inbound / outbound) of shipments.
• Oversee the transportation of materials from one location to another basis.
• Following company Safety Requirements at all time, prioritize & encourage Safety Culture.x
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Logistics / Supply-Chain (Logistics background or, at least, strong knowledge about Logistic workflows in the Industry) or, a good Project Management background, ideally from the Transportation / Mobility / Railways / Automotive or Aero sectors.
Experience / knowledge required
Good Knowledge of Production – Transportation – Mobility – Projects – Mechanical – Electrical materials.
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / PPT / Lotus Notes
• Good understanding of QA_QC Procedures
• Team player, reliable, punctual
• Minimum of 2 years of Expediting experience is an advantage
• Proactive regular Expediting of Suppliers and sub Suppliers by phone and e-mail contact according to the approved Expediting Plan.
• Must be pro-active & capable to make decisions
• Must be flexible on the working schedule and work longer hours, if required
• Must be multi-tasks (may need to stop a task to start another one)
• Have unquestionable work ethics
• Are respectful with others & co-workers
• If required – must be willing to assist colleagues within the Supply-Chain Management Department
• Are assertive and have good presentation skills
1 Senior Logistic - Expeditor Coordinator
o 5 to 10 years’ experience
Our Client is a multinational Transportation / Mobility Company.
Multisite, Europe. Regular follow-up meetings in Germany with site MD and PM Director.
925€ per day, expenses reimbursed, base home.
Excellent English skills - written and verbal – are mandatory, for those applying. English is the project language, used 80% of the time.
French, German, Italianand other European languages are a plus.
START / END //
Projects kicks-off mid-March, it will last for maximum 4 months (renewable period).
Smart full time for a potential renewable 60 to 80 days’ workload +/-
Thanks to forward us a Word document including your COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in ENGLISH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 Application format from our website, mentioning the 431 reference.
Please send a unique / central file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.