We’re looking for 2 LEAN / 6S Training Profiles, in order to coordinate a major Manufacturing Excellence initiative for a Japanese Automotive Company (Tier 1 supplier).
This is a 12 months renewable assignment, open to Freelance candidates.
Our Client is looking for 2 strong LEAN / Six Sigma “TOYOTA or CAPGEMINI LEAN Management like” profiles, for the rollout of a Manufacturing Excellence project.
The candidates must be capable to support the implementation, train and coach his employees in different Production Units, based in Japan (only).
The candidates need to "breathe LEAN / Six Sigma", be very shop floor oriented (“boots on the ground”), know the Manufacturing Excellence levers and, be very skilled in Training and Coaching.
The following processes will be addressed (non-exhaustive list):
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
A university level degree with appropriate Project Management methodology qualification & a good Project Management experience from the Automotive Industry is required
• The candidates must have also worked in the Management Consulting environment (mandatory)
• Keywords that need to “flash” from your professional background: LEAN, Operations & Manufacturing (Production, Maintenance, Quality, Logistic), 6-Sigma, Black-Belt, MBB
• Management Systems (KPI, data & dashboards) analysis and design
• Knowledge of the Automotive industry is a plus but, not mandatory (the ideal candidates would have a broad experience of LEAN / 6S, in this sector).
• Good communication skills.
• Oral presentations talented, at C-level
• Good at data mining and numbers crunching
• Must demonstrate integrity and consistent work approach.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment with shifting priorities and requirements.
• Six Sigma / Black Belt Trainer Certification(s) are a plus
2 LEAN / 6S / Manufacturing Excellence profiles capable to deliver 6 Sigma Training.
Our Client is a leading Tier 1 Automotive Company, operating worldwide.
Attractive daily fee, expenses fully reimbursed (base Japan).
Absolutely certain, mission has already started.
Totally fluent in Japanese, written and verbal + very good English skills - are mandatory, for those applying.
Immediate, for 6 months+
Full time during 225 days, renewable.
Thanks to forward us a WORD document including a COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in ENGLISH), respecting the requested Template 1 format from our website, mentioning the 460 reference and your salary expectations.
Please, send a unique file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.