We have an open profile search for several production units of a major French Company, from the Energy sector:
3 to 4 Lean Manufacturing Consultants are required.
This search is open to free-lances professionals.
We’re looking for 3 to 4 Lean, Operational Consultants for a temporary (4-5 months) assignment in an industrial environment at sites in France.
This individuals need to be a hands on, ‘boots on the ground’ type consultants who are able to illustrate gaps in processes via Value Stream Mapping techniques and, in partnership with the Client, rapidly design and deploy streamlining and cost reducing actions.
Job duties consist of the following
The position responsibilities are within the elements of project management which relate to work flow analysis, planning, change process and systems implementation. We work closely with our Clients, in a partnership, to achieve measurable results in process or system improvements, process flow, productivity improvement, custom and packaged system development and implementation, process definition, as well as performance management.
These skills will need to be deployed in:
• Discrete and Process Flow Manufacturing
• White collar environments such as Quality Assurance, Production and Inventory Control, and Back-Office tasks.
Functions and duties
• Understand the Client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, change management and learning programs to drive real business benefits.
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment.
• Perform detailed project scheduling duties by sequencing the specific tasks that will be required in order to achieve the objectives set by the Operations Manager for the project.
• Support the execution of plans by the Client’s ‘employee-facing’ Supervisors, Managers and Business Leaders.
• Mentor clients, work on projects independently and participate as a team member
• Lead teams of less experienced consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery and assist less experienced staff in becoming more analytical, more productive and a more integral part of the team, while modeling such qualities.
• Follow the guidelines of the Project Proposal and achieve goals by creating weekly / daily plans.
• Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months).
A university degree in Engineering or Business Management with prior Project Management experience in Manufacturing and, Back Office environments.
Advanced computer skills, including MS Office Suite/ MS Project, Visio, Access and Excel.
Must be competent in creating meaningful graphics and displays to communicate needed concepts and serve as decision-support for business-critical elements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Knowledge of business process practices in a work environment and how to effectively implement them
• Excellent written and oral communication in order to present professional documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of an enterprise
• Logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects
• Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in process improvement
• Ability to proactively manage risk and influence others
• Ability to develop a change leadership strategy based on situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
• Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
• Performance driven
• Adaptable self-starter skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environment
APICS, PMP, Six Sigma certifications are a plus.
Lean Manufacturing Consultants, freelance position (Process Analysis, Redesign and Implementation applied in a Manufacturing, Logistics, and Quality Control environment).
Our Client is a major Energy sector actor, operating worldwide.
France, multiple regions.
Daily 800€ fee + expenses reimbursed.
Fluent / Native French is mandatory. Bilingual in English is desired.
End of August, 2019 till early 2020.
Full time job, 5 days / week for +/-80 to 100 days.
Thanks to forward us a COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 451 reference.
Please send a unique file to email@example.com
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Consultants, PMOs, SMEs, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.