We have an open profile search for an industrial Company based in France:
Several “AGILE Transformation” Consultants are required.
This search is open to free-lances professionals.
o Our client is an industrial Client undergoing a large strategy transformation towards adopting ‘agile’ across all business functions/units.
o They are working with a consultancy alongside freelancers to build up an Agile framework and instilling principles to the entire organisation per function and business unit.
o Each ‘wave’ of consultants will align with several hundred Company employees joining the program.
There are 2 main types of profiles. The first being the ‘Architect’ and the second being ‘Ops Transfo’.
o The ‘Architects’ = Ex management consultant with Agile transformation Agile at scale track record; are tasked with defining/designing the new organisation:
• Support organisational design to incorporate agile (e.g. weigh up local vs. international functions, designing tribes/squads, reviewing new tools to optimize processes).
• Conducting similar analysis to cost merger work: baseline diagnosis, target definition, cost/rev estimates
• Define economic business case with management teams.
o ‘Ops transfo’ = ex management consultants with operational transformation experience by business line or function
• A lot more specific to functions (engineering, finance, operations/production and others)
• Hand holding / specific project management with the employees of the “agilizing” function
Consultant / Manager level (max. 12 years’ experience – no more senior than this level).
MBB + Tier 2 (Capgemini, ex Brossard, Roland Berger, ATK) + Consulting arm of Big 4 + Transformation consulting boutiques (Kea, etc.) with a strong knowledge and background with Agile concepts, possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master.
Paris, or France and prepared to be based in Paris for 6 -12 months. No possibility for part-time consultants, and can’t be based in other countries other than France.
High-growth / start-up mentality (Facebook, Amazon etc.)
Consultant type 1 – ‘Architect’
• Agile transformation experience at scale (must have).
• Consulting background ideally from top-tier / well-known Consultancies.
Consultant type 2 – ‘Ops Transfo’
• Strong functional/sub sectorial expertise.
• Agile transformation experience at scale, work with large corporates.
• Must have: alumni from massive transformation in Corporate such as ING, Société Générale, etc.
• Nice to have: industrials
Several AGILE Transformation Consultingpositions, from ‘Architect’ to ‘Ops Transfo’ freelance profiles.
Our client is an industrial Client undergoing a large strategy transformation towards adopting ‘AGILE’ across all business functions / units.
France (headquarters are based in Paris) with reasonable regional travels .
Attractive remuneration and package, in proportion to the role + expenses fully reimbursed.
Native / fluent French and good level in English.
September 1st for 6 to 12 months +/-.
Full time job, 5 days / week for 100 to 225 days +/-.
Thanks to forward us a COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 452 reference and, the position you wish to apply to.
Please send a unique file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Consultants, PMOs, SMEs, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.