We’re looking for 1 Contract Management Profile, in order to coordinate a major EPC Project for a French Company, (Oil & Gas Sector).
This is a 3 months+ assignment, open to Freelance candidates, with a short-notice (applications will close on March 8th).
Our Client is leading the Consortium in charge of a major EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) project (launch phase), made responsible for all the activities from design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover to the end-user.
As a skilled Contract Manager, you will respond directly to the Project Manager, ensuring the best possible contractual connections between the Client, the Consortium Structures and the Partners.
You will oversee project from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.
Client’s first point of contact, you’ll also be the interface of contractors and sub-contractors for as long as the contract lasts.
Health and safety issues will be a top priority in this role, as will managing Client expectations.
You will see yourself negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, organizing labor.
You would also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on the contract, helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in Company’s contracting processes.
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Procurement & Contracts Management or a good Project Management background, ideally from the Construction / Oil& Gas / Oil related sectors.
As a reliable Contract Manager, you are used to contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution; maintaining contractual records and developing and implementing procedures and policies.
Therefore, you understand most of the following improvement levers.
• Authoring and negotiation; Service level agreement compliance; Baseline management; Procurement contracts; Commitment management; Contract visibility and awareness; Document management; Sales contracts; Savings; Transaction compliance; Relationship management; Critical success factors; Risk Management; Contingency Planning; INTL law of contract; Requirements of a valid contract; Offer and acceptance; Reaching agreement; Formalizing agreements; Capacity and authority; Warranties, guarantees and indemnities; Bidding Documents; Termination of the agreements; Cost and Price Analysis; Negotiation of Contracts and Modifications; Common danger areas; Management Principles for Procurement and Contracting; Contracting for Information Resources; International Business Transactions; Business Negotiations; Subcontract Management; Source Selection; Services Contracting; Standards for Actions and Decisions; Outsourcing; Pre-contractual planning and best practices; Contract award; Negotiation skills; Client Relationship and Service Delivery.
• Have good communication skills.
• Are oral presentations talented, at C-level
• Demonstrate integrity and consistent work approach
• Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to work in a team environment, as a pure team player, with shifting priorities and requirements.
• Are flexible and manageable
1 Contract Management Senior Consultant.
o 7 to 15 years’ experience
Our Client is a Management Consulting Company, under project mandate for a Multinational Oil & Gas Company.
France (Paris suburban area).
800€ daily fee, expenses not reimbursed.
Preference given to a local, Paris based, freelance candidate.
80%+: ongoing bid with a historical Client.
Excellent French and English skills - both written and verbal – are mandatory for those applying. English is the project language, used 80% of the time.
Projects kicks-off mid-March, it will last for 3 months at first (renewable period).
Smart full time for a potential renewable 50 to 60 days’ workload +/-
Thanks to forward us a Word document including your COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH or in ENGLISH), respecting the requested Template 1 format from our website, mentioning the 430 reference.
Please send a unique file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.