We’re looking for the Corporate C.I.O. of a Multinational Company, based in France.
This assignment is open to French Speaking candidates, it’s a FTE Employee Position that could be started as a Transition Management position.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Corporate C.I.O. (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our Company.
You will be the one to devise the Company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
As an excellent C.I.O., you have a solid IT background and you, consistently, keep up-to-date with advancements of the field.
Apart from your education and experience, you have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that Information Technology adds the maximum value to our Company so as to facilitate the success of our growing business.
• Set objectives and strategies for the IT department, through the construction of a Master Plan
• Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
• Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve Customer experience
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
• Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
• Direct and organize IT-related projects
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the Company can gain competitive advantage
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise the Board and suggest actions
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
• Proven experience as C.I.O. or similar managerial role, @ Corporate level
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact at stakeholders level
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
• Background in designing / developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
• Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Used to work with Social Partners, the efficient way
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Has already had managerial responsibilities in France
• A strong track record of professional success, with solid credentials
• BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
1 Corporate C.I.O that will:
o Set objectives and strategies for the IT Division
o Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
o Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve Customer experience.
A French Company, operating worldwide with tens of thousands of collaborators.
France (headquarters are based in Paris) with reasonable international travels .
Attractive remuneration and package, in proportion to the role + expenses fully reimbursed.
Excellent French and English skills, both written and verbal, are mandatory. Other languages are a plus.
Mid-March 2019, the role can be started as a Transition Management position and, then, converted into permanent position.
Full time job, 5 days / week
Thanks to forward us a Word document including your COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 2 application format from our website, mentioning the 427 reference.
Please send a unique / central file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.