We’re looking for 2 LEAN Manufacturing Profiles, in order to coordinate a major Manufacturing Excellence initiative, for the French facility of a leading Multinational Chemical Company.
This is a 4 months assignment, open to Freelance candidates.
Our Client is looking for 2 strong LEAN Manufacturing “TOYOTA or CAPGEMINI LEAN Management like” profiles, for the rollout of a Manufacturing Excellence project, in one of his plants (1 hour away from Paris, France).
The candidates need to "breathe LEAN", be very shop floor oriented (“boots on the ground”), must know Manufacturing Excellence and, be very skilled in Line Balancing (TAKT TIME / CYCLE TIME / OEE).
The following processes will be addressed:
TECHNICAL PROFILE :
• A university level degree with appropriate Project Management methodology qualification & a good Project Management experience from the Chemical, Pharma or Auto, Process Industries is required
• The candidates must have also worked in the Management Consulting environment (mandatory)
• Keywords that need to “flash” from your professional background: LEAN, Operations & Manufacturing (Production, Maintenance, Quality, Logistic)
• Management Systems (KPI, data & dashboards) analysis and design
• Knowledge of the Chemical industry is a plus but, not mandatory (the ideal candidate would have a broad experience of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma in this sector).
• Good communication skills.
• Oral presentations talented, at C-level
• Good at data mining and numbers crunching
• Must demonstrate integrity and consistent work approach.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment with shifting priorities and requirements.
2 LEAN Manufacturing / Manufacturing Excellence profiles.
o 1 Project Manager (with 7 to 15 years’ experience)
o 1 Senior Consultant (with 4 to 7 years’ experience)
Our Client is a Consulting Company in charge of a project for a leading Chemical Company, operating worldwide.
Attractive remuneration and package + expenses fully reimbursed.
France, Paris area.
Excellent French and English skills - both written and verbal – are mandatory for those applying.
Projects kicks-off week 7, it will last for 4 months, at first.
Full time, 5 days / week for a potential 80 days’ workload +/-.
Thanks to forward us a Word document including your COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 428 reference.
Please send a unique Word file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.