We have an open profile search, for an Operational Maintenance Manager (France), Construction sector.
It’s either a freelance or a FTE position.
Our Client is dealing with a huge order book, stressing the availability need of all plant’s workshops.
A maintenance organization is being created, “ex nihilo”, we need his “natural born leader” in order to:
• Implement sustainable processes for industrial Maintenance operations (notifications right prioritization and work orders P&S)
• Implement Maintenance Best Practices for repair preparation and supervision
• Promote “best in class” productivity levers (PMR; criticality; O.E.E., spare-parts; prioritization; active supervision; first line MTN etc.)
• Define a common way of working aiming at organizational effectiveness (“killing” the Production / Maintenance natural silo)
• Improve plant’s overall financial effectiveness
• Achieve the collective effectiveness of a 10/15 Maintenance professionals team.
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
Skilled in asset management and industrial operations optimization with a core expertise in Maintenance (if not, your application won’t be considered).
A proven tracking record of 5+ years in carrying out Industrial Operational Maintenance responsibilities (Oil and gas, Steel Industry, Energy, Construction, Cement, Mining, Food Industry, etc.).
The following skills are required:
• Resourceful Operational Maintenance Manager
• Capable to coach the right notifications prioritization (pace setter)
• Fervent follower of work orders Planning and Scheduling (P&S)
• Good general Lean toolbox expertise (Manufacturing and Services)
• Field worker, “boots on the ground” vs. “back office tucked”
• Used to deal with Industry Performance increase solutions implementation
• Expertise in the change management process
• “Hands on”, capable to work bottom-up and top down
• Results oriented and effective emergencies "killer"
• “Right first time Maintenance believer”.
• Leadership and communication skills
• Skilled professional used to deal with high-level stakes
• Able to engage the Maintenance workforce (good at active supervision)
• Dedicated hark worker
• Well of ideas / problem solver
1 Operational Maintenance Manager.
An INTL Construction Group.
France, suburbs of Paris. Mission takes place in 1 production unit.
80 k€ yearly salary / 750€ man-day fee.
Excellent French (written and verbal), is mandatory.
Full time job, 5 days / week.
Interested? Thanks to forward us a “Maintenance COVER LETTER” with your updated “Maintenance RESUME” (in FRENCH), respecting the requested TEMPLATE 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 438 reference.
Please send a unique / central WORD file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own consulting network - it may be perfect for someone else!
VÉA Sourcing helps you recruiting your PMOs, SMEs, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.