We’re looking for 1 Senior Due Dil’ Consultant in charge of performing a Due Diligence project for a Management Consulting Company, based in France.
This is a short-term assignment, open to Freelance candidates.
Our Client is driving a Due Diligence, looking for new development opportunities.
Different countries are under investigation, France being one of them.
Our candidate will be in charge of:
• Performing a due diligence project for a commercial transaction, including Clients and Prospects Assessments on the market standards.
o Understand the backdrop market structure
o Benchmark the key players
o Identify and suggest acquisition potential target(s) to support the external growth (short- list based upon dynamic, profitability and perspectives)
o Analyze the build-up potential, for the selected segment
• Provide consulting advice to our Client, under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager.
• Prepare concise reports that assess potential risks and opportunities (R&O’s).
• Perform compliance assessments.
• Perform the current project within strict timeframes, scope, budget, schedule expectations and, ensure quality standards on deliverables.
• Communicate with Client, employees, and vendors.
TECHNICAL PROFILE //
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, IT Services or related disciplines.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in IT Services Consulting, Digital Systems, Engineering and/or Operational Performance.
• Already participated to several Due Diligence projects (compulsory).
• Solid knowledge of IS/IT & Engineering standards, understanding of core business, legal concepts of business transactions, and continued interest in working on transactions / acquisitions / business development.
• General understanding of regulatory compliance requirements in France.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
• Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision and complete autonomy.
• French Paris based candidates preferred, capable to work with an international project team (under the supervision of a Senior Project director).
There will be further Due Dil' opportunities if this first exam is successfully passed.
1 Due Diligence Senior Consultant.
Our Client is an international Software Developer specialized in Education &
France (headquarters are based in Paris), possible home office work too.
11.500€ + expenses.
Excellent French(compulsory) and English skills, both written and verbal, are mandatory. Other languages are a plus.
May 9th till May 31st 2019 (3 calendar weeks).
Part-time job, 10 days, distributed over 3 weeks.
Thanks to forward us a Word document including your COVER LETTER and your updated RESUME (in FRENCH), respecting the requested Template 1 application format from our website, mentioning the 439 reference.
Please send a unique / central file.
Only complete applications, strictly answering to the expected criteria, will be addressed.
If no answer was given to you after a period of 10 days, please consider your application as not selected.
VÉA Sourcing helps you to recruit your Project Managers, Experts, Management Consultants, Interim and Transition Managers, worldwide.
If this role isn't right for you, don't forget to forward it to your own network - it may be perfect for someone else!